Friday 19 September 2014

First time blogging :P

Assalamualaikum!

Whoaaa...i am so excited to start this blog..!!! *OMG

Really nervous since i am not so good in expressing my feeling through writing...hahaha

but i decided to take this challenge and will work hard to post something that interesting in my journey =p wehuuuu....*excited enough*


                                           This is how i look actually right now =p hihihi...


There are several reasons why i'm doing this blogging things...first it was my English lecturer who 
come out with an interesting idea about having a blog in order to improve our writing...well actually
its quite an impressive idea since i can spend my precious time writing some stories about my life 
and at the same time i also can improve my writing :) *it is like kill two birds with one stone* 

So....wait till my next post. I am going to share knowledge about how to taking notes in class. it is really simple things however i am pretty sure that some of you might not know the proper or efficient ways to taking down notes =p

well...see you soon dearies...till we meet again

Sincerely, teacher wannabe <3





No comments:

Post a Comment